Wine Run is the unique race in Europe, held at a depth of 100 meters in the wine cellars of Cricova, with a distance of 10 km. For the participation in the competition, runners are offered two types of participation packages:
- standard pack (includes a medal, a backpack, the official T-shirt, mulled wine by Cricova factory at the finish)
standard package + wine tasting and dinner
Price for Standard Package
- For the citizens of the Republic of Moldova – 500 lei
- For the foreign citizens – 100 euro
Price for Standard Package + tasting
- For the citizens of the Republic of Moldova – 1000 lei
- For the foreign citizens – 123 euro
To register and choose a favorite participation pack, please follow this link.
We remind you that the number of participants in the Wine Run race is limited. Only now you have the opportunity to join the race in Cricova wine cellars. The event will be open to just 200 people. Hurry to register right now for the long-awaited event of 2016.
Competitions will be held on January 31, 2016. General start is at 10:00.
All amateurs and professional sportsmen can participate in the Wine Run race 2016 in the obligatory presence of a flashlight and sports uniform.
Sport health insurance (recommended for foreign nationals).
Competition winners and awardees of the Wine Run race will be awarded with medals and certificates, as well as prizes from sponsors.
Carefully read the rules of the event and other details on the website: www.winerun.md